Robert Rosehart speaking to group of potential students at Laurier Day, 2002
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Colour digital photograph of Robert Rosehart, president of Wilfrid Laurier University, giving a welcome speech to potential students visiting Wilfrid Laurier University for Laurier Day.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original:
- March 15, 2002
Width: 2160 px
Height: 1440 px
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5