Cheryl Pounder and Stephen Wenn
- Hertel, Jim, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Colour digital photograph of Cheryl Pounder, Wilfrid Laurier University alumna, and Stephen Wenn, faculty member, posing in front of a Canadian flag. Pounder is holding her 2002 Olympic gold medal and Wenn is holding a copy of his book "Selling the Five Rings". An alumni association banner is visible.
- Cheryl Pounder was present at a media session and meet and greet during the 2002 alumni awareness week.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original:
- March 20, 2002
Width: 2160 px
Height: 1440 px
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5