Wilfrid Laurier University fall convocation program, 2017
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Program for the Wilfrid Laurier spring convocation ceremonies on October 27th, 28th and 31st, 2017. Honorary degrees were conferred upon Cheryl Regehr and Bonnie R. Brooks. Deborah MacLatchy was installed as president of the university during this convocation. Includes program and names of graduates, officials and participants.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original:
Width: 21.5 cm
Height: 28 cm
- Local identifier:
- Convocation records / Wilfrid Laurier University
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5