Conrad Zarnke and wife Marianne Steiss
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white portrait of Rev. Conrad Zarnke and his wife Marianne Steiss. She is wearing a dark coloured dress and looking towards the bottom right of the photograph. He is wearing a suit and glasses, and is looking directly at the camera.
- The photograph is affixed to an album page.
Rev. Conrad Zarnke (1870-1953) was ordained June 6, 1894 in Heidelberg, Ontario at his home church by Rev. Neuderffer. He served many churches across Ontario from 1894 until his retirement in 1942.
- Reverse, in ink : Rev. Con Zarnke / Mrs. (Marianne Steiss) / 1st marriage 1895 / N Antler
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10.8cm
Image Height: 17.2cm
- Local identifier:
- Norman Antler fonds
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- S501 Disc1
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5