Waterloo College students playing baseball in front of Willison Hall
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of four Waterloo College students playing baseball in front of Willison Hall. The catcher, Earle Shelley, is wearing a basket over his head. Left to right: Earle Shelley, Wilfrid Schweitzer, Theodore Wagner, Herbert Kalbfleisch.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Play Ball! / Catcher under basket - Earle Shelley / Batter - Wilfrid Schweitzer / Pitcher - Theodore Wagner / Umpire - Herbert Kalbfleisch / In fron of Old Main 1924
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 8cm
Image Height: 5.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc26
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5