David Rooke in Waterloo Lutheran University production of "Dude"
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of David Rooke as Kid Dude in the Waterloo Lutheran University Player's Guild production of "Dude". He is dressed in a cowboy costume, sitting on a chair. The play was directed by Peter Cumming.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University
- Reverse: 11595 / P.G. 34 / POS. #1 / ID. David Dude / duotone / temop 159
- Date of Original:
- Oct. 1972
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 19.5cm
Image Height: 23cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc17
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5