Catalogue of the Lutheran Theology Seminary at Toronto, for the first year 1909-1910
- Evangelical Lutheran Synod of Central Canada, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Catalogue for the proposed Lutheran Theological Seminary, a body of the Evangelical Lutheran Synod of Central Canada, which was to be located at the University of Toronto. The Seminary did not open at this location. In 1910 Waterloo, Ontario was selected as the location of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. The official dedication and opening took place on October 30, 1911.
Includes constitution, images, and registration information.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- The College Press
- Place of Publication
- Toronto, Ont.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.65011 Longitude: -79.3829
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc68
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5