Waterloo Lutheran University Class of 1966 tree planting ceremony
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of the Waterloo Lutheran University Class of 1966 tree planting ceremony. Four men and one woman are planting a tree in the quadrangle. Left to right: Hannelore R. Richter; Ken Aay; William J. Villaume, president and vice-chancellor; Lloyd Schaus, dean of Waterloo College; Guy T. Gausby.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 11.5cm
Image Height: 15cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University 75th anniversary photograph and slide collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U55 Disc3
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5