Reenactment of Adam Keffer's walk to Pittsburgh, at the Keffer family reunion
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo College faculty member Frank Sweet (right) portraying Adam Keffer in a re-enactment of his walks to the Pittsburgh Lutheran Synod in 1849 and 1850. Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is visible in the background.
- In 1964 more than 300 people attended the Keffer family reunion, held at Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. It was held in conjunction with the naming of the Keffer Memorial Chapel, located in the Seminary.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It is a graduate school operated by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada and is a federated college of Wilfrid Laurier University. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Date of Original:
- June 20, 1964
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 11.5cm
Image Height: 15cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University 75th anniversary photograph and slide collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U55 Disc3
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5