Procession at the service of dedication for the Waterloo Lutheran Seminary
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of the procession at the service of dedication for the Waterloo Lutheran Seminary building. The building is visible in the background.
- The Waterloo Lutheran Seminary building was constructed in 1963, on the campus of Waterloo Lutheran University. The U-shaped structure consists of classrooms and offices, together with a chapel and a bell tower.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It is a graduate school operated by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada and is a federated college of Wilfrid Laurier University. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Date of Original:
- Oct. 20, 1963
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 18cm
Image Height: 16cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University 75th anniversary photograph and slide collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U55 Disc3
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5