Waterloo Lutheran University athletic award winners, 1968-69
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of the 1968-69 Waterloo Lutheran University athletic award winners. The four male and three female students are holding trophies. Four of the students were honoured as most valuable player in their respective sports. Left to right, front row: Linda Rideau, volleyball; Sally Folland, basketball; Marcia Powers, Person Contributing Most to Athletics. Back row: John Kruspe, Person Contributing Most to Athletics; Doug Strong, football; Jim Arnett, hockey; Sandy Nixon, basketball.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 14cm
Image Height: 11.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc19
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5