Waterloo College students Jean Koehler and Ian Fraser in formal attire
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo College students Jean Koehler and Ian Fraser dressed in formal attire. They are cast members in the 1957 Purple and Gold Revue.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- Dec. 1957
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5.5cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Local identifier
- Waterloo College scrapbook, 1955-1959 / Doreen Sanderson
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U15.1 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5