Fides Dianae, 1953-54
- Murray's Studio, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of Fides Dianae, a social group of which all female Waterloo College students were members. Back row: Betty Groff, Ruth Schmidt, Angela Daechsel, Carolyn Batson, Brenda Coombs, Joan White, Anna Dipple, Barb Joan Uffelman, Marion Harvey, Mary Jo Meyer, Joan McKenzie, Beverly Cronmiller, Della Marks, Betty Mannerow. Middle row: Audrey Kreiner, Anne Neuwelt, Nayda Schultz, Maureen Kinnaird, Joan Willis, Doreen Ament, Gwen Robertson, Mary Nicoloff, Jean Harris. Front row: Vicki Howlett, Janet Schweigert, Shirley Lohnes, Alice Bald, Marilyn Nicholson.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Photographer stamp, reverse: Murray's Studio / 48 King St. S. / Waterloo, Ont.
- Date of Original:
- 1953 or 1954
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 19cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc6
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5