Waterloo College alumni hockey game, 1954-55
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of sixteen men in a locker room. Most of the men are wearing hockey equipment for the Waterloo College alumni hockey game.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- 1954 or 1955
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 17.5cm
Image Height: 11.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University 75th anniversary photograph and slide collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U55 Disc2
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5