Waterloo College students on a hayride during Initiation Week, 1955
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of male and female Waterloo College students on a hayride during Initiation Week, 1955.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Reverse: All the Sophs were "on the wagon"! / Hay Wagon - 1955-56 Initiation
- Date of Original:
- Sept. 1955
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 7cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc9
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5