Second prize ribbon, 1923 Waterloo College Field Day
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- First prize ribbon from the 2nd annual Waterloo College School Field Day, held on October 17, 1923. The blue satin ribbon features black lettering. The white ribbon features black lettering.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- WATERLOO COLLEGE / SECOND PRIZE / Field Day / Oct. 17th / 1923
- Date of Original:
Width: 5 cm
Height: 16 cm
- Local identifier:
- Carl Klinck fonds
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- Text Disc66
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5