Delton Glebe and Ragnar Teigen receiving Faculty Fellowships
- Roberts, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary faculty members Delton Glebe (centre) and Ragnar Teigen (right) receiving Faculty Fellowships from Lutheran Brotherhood Life Insurance agent Alfred Werner (left). The men are standing in the chapel in Willison Hall.
- The Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada began in 1911. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo Lutheran University was formed, consisting of Waterloo College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 the name of the University was changed to Wilfrid Laurier University, with Waterloo Lutheran Seminary as a federated college.
- Reverse, in ink: Installation- Faculty Fellowship- 1962- Left: Alfred Werner Middle: DR. Delton Glebe Right: Dr. Ragnar Teigen.
Reverse, stamp: A. N. Werner, F.I.C / Lutheran Brotherhood Life insurance / 123 Blueridge, Kitchener, Ont.
Reverse, photographer stamp: Photo by Roberts
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 17.8cm
Image Height: 12.9cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc41
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5