Wilfrid Laurier University men's hockey team, 1990-1991
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the 1990-1991 Wilfrid Laurier University men's varsity hockey team. The players and coaches are posed on the ice.
Front row (L-R): Jeff Laceby, Dan Rintche, Marc Lyons, Mike Maurice, Murray Townsend, Larry Rucchin, Kevin Smith, Dave Burke, Mike Matuszek.
Middle row (L-R): Tony Martindale, Garnet McKeckney, Jason Bergman, Mark McCreary, Andrew Wood, Howie Micicoski, Peter Choma, Don Oberle, Pat O'Leary, Steve Purves, Sean Davidson, Angelo Mihalis, Paul Smalley, Wayne Gowing.
Back row (L-R): Mike Dahle, Paul Bennett, Alain Labelle, Jamie Patenall, Steve Griggs.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 23.2cm
Image Height: 15.4cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc41
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5