7th Annual Parents' Orientation Day for parents, relatives and friends of freshmen and graduates, Saturday, September 13, 1969
- Waterloo Lutheran University, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for seventh annual Waterloo Lutheran University Parents' Orientation Day, held on September 13, 1969. Includes program of events, driving directions, and lists of Parents' Association officers, Students' Council officers, Alumni Association officers, and Steering Committee members.
- Ink handwritten on cover.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
Width: 9.5 cm
Height: 21.5 cm
- Local identifier
- WLUARCHIV LB2343.34.C2 A5 UA135.2
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc53
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5