Waterloo Lutheran University Homecoming Formal invitation, 1968
- Waterloo Lutheran University, Author
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Invitation to the Waterloo Lutheran University Homecoming Formal held on October 19, 1968 in the Theatre Auditorium.
- Ink markings on page 1.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original:
Width: 12.5 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Local identifier:
- Archives topical file / Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- Text Disc50
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5