Letter from Wilfrid Laurier to F.R. Latchford, November 3, 1892
- Laurier, Wilfrid, Correspondent
Latchford, F.R., Recipient
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Typed and signed letter from Wilfrid Laurier to F.R. Latchford on November 3, 1892. Laurier responds to Latchford's request to speak at a fundraiser for St. Patrick's Oraphange and Asylum in Ottawa, Ontario.
- Wilfrid Laurier (1841-1919) was Canada's eighth Prime Minister, holding office 1896-1911. Laurier was born in St. Lin, Quebec. He received a law degree from McGill University in 1864, and practiced law in Montreal and Arthabaskville from 1864-1896. Wilfrid Laurier was Liberal party leader from 1887 until his death in 1919.
- Date of Original:
- Nov. 3, 1892
Width: 21 cm
Height: 27 cm
- Local identifier:
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- S706 Disc2
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5