Waterloo College freshman initiation, 1949
- Kitchener-Waterloo Record, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of a male Waterloo College students dunking a man's head in a horse trough during initiation week 1949. Freshman Louis Seyer is being dunked by students Harold Gram (left), Gerhard Binhammer (centre) and Jim Gram (right). Other students are gathered around.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Photographer stamp, reverse: Kitchener-Waterloo Record / Photograph
In ink, reverse: Waterloo College Initiation 1949
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 16.5cm
Image Height: 11.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc25
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5