Waterloo College Chapel Choir, 1949-50
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of the Waterloo College Chapel Choir performing in the Willison Hall Chapel. Faculty member Ulrich Leupold is in the front, beside a CBC mirophone. Choir member, left to right. Back row: Delton Glebe, Fred Little, unknown, Erich Schultz, Godfrey Oelsner. Middle row : Marion Wettlaufer, Hazel Prensler, Leona Nabert, Marjorie Pond. Front row: Bertha Becker, Jean Williams, Ellen Roberts, Rosemarie Mosig, Joan Schultz, Gloria Rivers.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original:
- 1949 or 1950
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 15cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc42
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5