Annual meeting of the Women’s Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, 1987
- Women’s Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, Organizer of meeting
- Ruppenthal, Esther: Secretary
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Minutes of the fifty-sixth annual meeting of the Women’s Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, held at St. John's Lutheran Church in Waterloo, Ontario on September 23, 1987. Includes committee reports, biographical information for new seminarians, and the introduction Carol Schleuter, Waterloo Lutheran Seminary's first female faculty member.
- The Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary was organized in 1913 to stimulate interest in the programs and needs of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, especially in relation to the training of men and women committed to a Christian ministry.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Date of Original
- Sept. 23, 1987
- Local identifier
- Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U97 Disc6
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5