Annual meeting of the Women’s Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran University, 1961
- Women’s Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran University, Organizer of meeting
- Dolbeer, Emily: Secretary
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Minutes of the thirtieth annual meeting of the Women’s Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran University, held at Waterloo Collegiate Institute in Waterloo, Ontario on September 27, 1961. This meeting also honoured the Golden Anniversary of the Seminary. Rev. John M. Zimmerman, Dr. Villaume and Dr. Houser spoke during the meeting. Waterloo College faculty members, Dean Lloyd Schaus, Herman Overgaard and Bruce Honeyford gave a presentation during the meeting. Includes details about the celebratory anniversary dinner which followed the meeting. Attached to the meeting minutes are the Golden Anniversary program, projects recommended for 1961, future commitments for the auxiliary and a report of the promotion committee signed by Ruth Gillespie.
- The Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary was organized in 1913 to stimulate interest in the programs and needs of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, especially in relation to the training of men and women committed to a Christian ministry.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Date of Original:
- Sept. 27, 1961
- Local identifier:
- Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary fonds
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- Text U97 Disc3
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5