Annual meeting of the Women’s Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran University, 1960
- Women’s Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran University, Organizer of meeting
- Glebe, Verna: Secretary
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Minutes of the twenty-ninth annual meeting of Women’s Auxiliary of the Waterloo Lutheran University, held in the gymnasium of Seagram Stadium in Waterloo, Ontario on June 15, 1960. Dean Lloyd Schaus, Dr. U.S. Leupold and Rev. J. Zimmerman spoke during the meeting. Rev. John Vedell was the featured guest speaker. Includes details about the Fellowship Dinner which followed the meeting. Signed by Secretary Glebe. Attached to the meeting minutes are projects recommended for 1960, tentative budget for 1961 and a report of the promotion committee signed by Ruth Gillespie.
- The Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary was organized in 1913 to stimulate interest in the programs and needs of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, especially in relation to the training of men and women committed to a Christian ministry.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Date of Original:
- June 15, 1960
- Local identifier:
- Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary fonds
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- Text U97 Disc3
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5