Annual meeting of the Women’s Auxiliary of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada and Waterloo College, 1954
- Women’s Auxiliary of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, Organizer of meeting
- Schulte, Myrtle: Secretary
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Minutes of the twenty-third annual meeting of the Women’s Auxiliary of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada and Waterloo College, held at Zion Lutheran Church in Stratford, Ontario on June 23, 1954. Mr. J. Hagey was a guest speaker. Also includes details about the Fellowship Dinner where and address was delivered by Ruth Wick. Signed by President Doerr and Secretary Schulte.
- The Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary was organized in 1913 to stimulate interest in the programs and needs of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, especially in relation to the training of men and women committed to a Christian ministry.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Date of Original
- June 23, 1954
- Waterloo College (Waterloo, Ont.)
Hagey, J. G. (Joseph Gerald), 1904-1988
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. Women's Auxiliary
Waterloo Lutheran University. Women's Auxiliary
Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. Women's Auxiliary
Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada
Women in the Lutheran Church
Knauff, W. H.
- Local identifier
- Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text U97 Disc3
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5