Women’s Auxiliary of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, Organizer of meeting
Lauman, Lorraine: Secretary
Minutes of the twenty-second annual meeting of the Women’s Auxiliary of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada and Waterloo College, held at Trinity Lutheran Church in Tavistock, Ontario on June 17, 1953. Ida Kohlman was a guest speaker. Also includes details about the Fellowship Dinner which followed the meeting. Peggy Nairn was the featured guest speaker. Signed by President Doerr and Secretary Lauman.
The Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary was organized in 1913 to stimulate interest in the programs and needs of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, especially in relation to the training of men and women committed to a Christian ministry.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.