Women’s Auxiliary of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, Organizer of meeting
Musselman, Olive: Secretary
Minutes of the twentieth annual meeting of the Women’s Auxiliary of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada and Waterloo College, held in St. Peter's Parish Hall in Kitchener, Ontario on June 13, 1951. Reuben Baetz was the guest speaker. Also includes details about a Fellowship Dinner which which featured guest speaker Marion Hollinger. Signed by President Doerr and Secretary Musselman.
The Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary was organized in 1913 to stimulate interest in the programs and needs of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, especially in relation to the training of men and women committed to a Christian ministry.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.