Annual meeting of the Women’s Auxiliary of Waterloo College and Seminary, 1945
- Women’s Auxiliary of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, Organizer of meeting
- Musselman, Olive: Secretary
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Typed minutes of the fourteenth annual meeting of the Women’s Auxiliary of Waterloo College and Seminary held in Waterloo, Ontario on June 20, 1945. Rev. Knauff and Dr. Schmieder were guest speakers. Also includes details about a reception sponsored by the Women's Auxiliary held at Waterloo College on May 5, 1945. Signed by President Gillespie and Secretary Musselman.
- The Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary was organized in 1913 to stimulate interest in the programs and needs of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, especially in relation to the training of men and women committed to a Christian ministry.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Date of Original
- June 20, 1945
- Waterloo College (Waterloo, Ont.)
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. Women's Auxiliary
Waterloo Lutheran University. Women's Auxiliary
Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. Women's Auxiliary
Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada
Women in the Lutheran Church
Evangelical Lutheran Synod of Canada
Knauff, W. H.
- Local identifier
- Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text U97 Disc2
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5