Laurier Brantford spring convocation program, 2012
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Laurier Brantford spring convocation ceremonies held June 19-20, 2012 at the Sanderson Centre for the Performing Arts in Brantford, Ontario. Joseph Boyden and Louise Bernice Halfe received an honorary degrees during the ceremonies. Includes program, names of graduates, officials and participants.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Convocation records / Wilfrid Laurier University
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1334 Longitude: -80.26636
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc35
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5