Astrogram telegram : Project 66, Waterloo Lutheran University
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Promotional telegram sent to Waterloo Lutheran University alumni during the 1966 Alumni Loyalty campaign "Project 66". The 1966 Alumni Loyalty Fund's objective was to raise money for a telescopic dome atop the proposed Science Hall.
- The proposed Science Hall and observatory were not constructed.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- May 1966
- Local identifier
- Events at Wilfrid Laurier University
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc36
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5