Invitation to the Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary's 100th Anniversary celebration held on September 25, 2013 at St. John's Lutheran Church in Waterloo, Ontario.
The Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary was organized in 1913 to stimulate interest in the programs and needs of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, especially in relation to the training of men and women committed to a Christian ministry.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with the nondenominational Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary
Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections