Aerial view of Wilfrid Laurier University, 1993
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Colour aerial photograph of the Wilfrid Laurier University campus in Waterloo, Ontario. Albert Street and Bricker Avenue intersect in the lower left corner of the image.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- The photograph date stamp: 16 6 '93
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 15cm
Image Height: 10cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc39
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5