Waterloo Lutheran University Golden Hawks program, Dec. 5, 1967
- Waterloo Lutheran University, Author
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Program for the Waterloo Lutheran University exhibition basketball game against the University of Waterloo Warriors on Dec. 5, 1967. Includes Waterloo Lutheran University Golden Hawks hockey and basketball rosters, University of Waterloo Warriors roster, men's hockey and basketball season schedules, list of Booster Club members, advertisements, and images.
- Ink handwriting on pages 3, 6 and 7.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original:
- Dec. 5, 1967
Width: 18 cm
Height: 27 cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- Text Disc53
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5