Susan Horton at the official opening of the Faculty of Education, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Colour digital photograph of Susan Horton, vice-president, academic, at Wilfrid Laurier University. She is speaking into a microphone at the official opening of the Faculty of Education.
- The official opening of the Faculty of Education took place on Wednesday, October 3, 2007 in the Science Building courtyard.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original:
- Oct. 3, 2007
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 1900px
Image Height: 2970px
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 DI111
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5