This is Waterloo, December 1961, volume 5, number 3
- Waterloo University College Alumni Association, Author
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Newsletter published by Waterloo University College Alumni Association. Includes information about Homecoming 1962, fall convocation, and enrollment statistics.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Waterloo Printing Company
- Place of Publication:
- Waterloo, Ont.
- Date of Original:
- December 1961
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- Text Disc27
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5