This is Waterloo, December 1959, volume 4, number 1
- Waterloo University College Alumni Association, Author
- Groff, Donald W., Editor
- Capling, Richard G., Editor
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Newsletter published by Waterloo University College Alumni Association. Includes information about the formation of the University of Waterloo and Waterloo Lutheran University.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Waterloo Printing Company
- Place of Publication
- Waterloo, Ont.
- Date of Original
- December 1959
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc27
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5