Registrar's Office staff, 1986
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of staff members from the Wilfrid Laurier University Registrar's Office.
Left to right: Agnes Pitsch, Werner Ullman, Dorothy Ditner, Nancy Zorgdrager, Shirley Cronin
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Reverse, in ink; Agnes Pitsch, Werner Ullman, / Dorothy Ditner, Nancy Zorgdager / Shirley Cronin
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 12.5cm
Image Height: 8.8cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc45
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5