Budweiser Big Rig at Wilfrid Laurier University Homecoming game, 2005
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of the Budweiser Big Rig truck at Wilfrid Laurier University's 2005 Homecoming football game. People are standing on the truck platform.
- Wilfrid Laurier University's 77th annual homecoming was held September 30-October 2, 2005. At "The Battle of Waterloo" football game the Wilfrid Laurier University Golden Hawks defeated the University of Waterloo Warriors by a score of 49 to 4.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Oct. 1, 2005
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 3504px
Image Height: 2336px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 DI64
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5