Clara Conrad Hall, Waterloo Lutheran University
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Colour slide of a furnished residence room in Clara Conrad Hall at Waterloo Lutheran University. A desk and chair are placed underneath the window. A typewriter is on the left side of the desk. On the right side of the room is a bed and a bookshelf.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original:
- Between 1963 and 1970
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 3.5cm
Image Height: 2.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary fonds
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- RG-23.2 Disc1
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5