26-2007 : Laurier to host international conference on the role of PRTs in Afghanistan
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Author
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Wilfrid Laurier University news release regarding a two-day international conference on the role of Provincial Reconstruction Teams (PRTs) in Afghanistan. Includes information about the conference and list of speakers.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Place of Publication:
- Waterloo, Ont.
- Date of Original:
- May 8, 2007
- Local identifier:
- News from Wilfrid Laurier University
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5