Erich Weingartner with Pope John Paul II
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Colour photograph of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary alumnus Erich Weingartner (right) with Pope John Paul II (centre) and an Orthodox Catholic bishop (left). A pastor is visible in the background.
- Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It is a graduate school operated by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada and is a federated college of Wilfrid Laurier University. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Reverse, in ink: Pope John Paul II / Erich Weingartner
Reverse, stamp: JUN 1983
- Date of Original:
- June 1983
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 13cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Local identifier:
- Waterloo Lutheran Seminary fonds
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U63 Disc1
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5