Construction of the Peters Building, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the construction of the Frank C. Peters Professional Building at Wilfrid Laurier University. A crane is lifting construction materials to workers on the third floor. Trucks and cares are parked on site.
- Construction of the Frank C. Peters Building began in 1978 and was completed in 1980. It is home to the Wilfrid Laurier University School of Business & Economics. The building is named in honour of Frank C. Peters, President of Wilfrid Laurier University from 1967 to 1978.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Between 1978 and 1980
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 19.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc34
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5