Student registration at Waterloo Lutheran University
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white photograph of student registration at Waterloo Lutheran University. Three staff members are seated on the left side of the table. Three male students are on the right side.
- Appears in the 1970-71 academic calendar, pg. 24
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse: Calendar shot 1969
- Date of Original:
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 11cm
Image Height: 17cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc34
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5