Seminette news, vol. 2, June 1963
- Seminette Club, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Newsletter of the Seminette Club of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. Includes information about the fourth annual reunion.
- The Seminette Club (1954-1970) was for the wives, and intended wives, of students at the Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, and Waterloo College (now Wilfrid Laurier University) in Waterloo, Ontario. The purpose of the club was fellowship, study, and discussion in preparation for the role of a pastor's wife.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It is a graduate school operated by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada and is a federated college of Wilfrid Laurier University. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Place of Publication
- Waterloo, Ontario
- Date of Original
- June 1963
- Local identifier
- Seminette Club fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U251 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5