Maureen Forrester at Wilfrid Laurier University convocation ceremony
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Colour photograph of Chancellor Maureen Forrester seated in a chair during a Wilfrid Laurier University convocation ceremony. She is wearing the chancellor's cap and gown, and holding a convocation booklet and a pair of glasses in her hands.
- Maureen Forrester was Chancellor of Wilfrid Laurier University from Wilfrid Laurier University spring convocation 1986 to 1990.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original:
- Between 1986 and 1990
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 12cm
Image Height: 17cm
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder:
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 Disc33
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5