Leo Groarke and students in Victoria Park, Brantford, Ontario
- Pirack Studios Ltd., Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Colour digital photograph of Leo Groarke (left), dean of Laurier Brantford, and two students sitting on the lawn in Victoria Park in Brantford, Ontario. The Carnegie Building is in the background.
- The Carnegie Building, a vacated 1902 Carnegie Library, was the first building for Laurier Brantford, and is the cornerstone of the campus. Wilfrid Laurier University took ownership of the building in 1998.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford was opened in 1999.
- Date of Original:
Width: 3008 px
Height: 1960 px
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
- U57 DI41
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5