- Kitchener-Waterloo Record, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Henry Heldman, a 1928 graduate of Waterloo College. He is seated at a desk.
- Accompanies "Whatever happened to Henry J. Heldman" in the Waterlooan, 1954.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Reverse, in ink: Waterlooan
Photographer stamp, reverse: Kitchener-Waterloo Record
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 15.5cm
Image Height: 20cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc32
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5