Maude Barlow and Leo Groarke at Laurier Brantford spring convocation 2004
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Colour digital photograph of Leo Groarke, Dean of Laurier Brantford (right) and Maude Barlow at Laurier Brantford spring convocation 2004. They are wearing academic gowns. Barlow received an honorary degree during the ceremony.
- Laurier Brantford spring convocation 2004 was held in the Sanderson Centre for the Performing Arts on June 16, 2004 at 3:00 p.m.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original:
- June 16, 2004
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 1440px
Image Height: 2160px
- Local identifier:
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation:
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes:
Wilfrid Laurier University Library
Agency street/mail address
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5